- Richard L Anderson, MD, FACSEyelid and Facial SurgeonDr. Anderson is an award winning internationally renown eyelid and facial plastic surgeon. He has been named to the "Best Doctors in America" and "The Best Oculoplastic Surgeon" in America by Good Housekeeping Magazine and Reader's Digest. He was named the Best Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon in America by Ophthalmology Times. Dr. Anderson was honored by the Multi-Specialty Foundation for Aesthetic Surgical Excellence with a Lifetime Achievement Award for greatest contributions to facial cosmetic surgery. He received another Lifetime Achievement Award in 2011 by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. He has been named "Best of the Beehive" by Salt Lake Magazine. Most recently he was honored by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Outstanding Contributions Award.
Dr. Anderson is a world renowned author and speaker. He has published over 300 scientific journal articles, over 100 book chapters, and 3 books on eyelid, orbital and facial plastic and cosmetic surgery. He has delivered over 1,000 papers at scientific meetings and has given many honored lectureships throughout the world. He is the founder of many modern day techniques in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and face. He has performed surgery on many dignitaries including Kings and Princes around the world.
He has been an Editorial Board member of 11 journals in the field, including Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery, Archives of Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He was one of the original Botox investigators with over 30 years of experience and a Board member for the Benign Essential Blepharospasm Foundation and Orbital Society.
Professor and Chief - Division of Ophthalmic Plastic and Facial Cosmetic Surgery, University of Iowa 1976-1984 and University of Utah 1984-1999. He has trained over 80 of today's experts and Professors in Oculoplastic and Facial Surgery in this country and throughout the world.
Fellow: American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and American College of Surgeons.Read moreRead less
- Thomas J Oberg, MDEyelid and Facial SurgeonDr. Thomas J. Oberg is originally from Long Island, N.Y. He then served in the United States Marine Corps before graduating Summa Cum Laude at the University of Arizona. He subsequently received his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. In medical school he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and was the recipient of multiple awards for clinical excellence. He then completed residency in ophthalmology at the John A. Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah, where he was the recipient of the prestigious research award.
Dr. Oberg recently completed his fellowship in oculo-facial plastic surgery at Oculoplastic Surgery, Inc., where he received advanced training in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and face. His clinical interests include functional and cosmetic surgery of the eyelids and face, as well as with neurotoxins and fillers, facial trauma, tearing, dry eye, thyroid eye disease, lacrimal surgery, orbital surgery, and pediatric oculoplastics. He also enjoys treating chronic migraine, belpharospasm and other facial dystonias with neurotoxins or surgery.
Outside of work he enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children outdoors in the Utah wilderness.Read moreRead less
- Charlie WardLMECharlie Ward is an award winning, licensed, and certified master aesthetician (skin care practitioner) who has been helping women, and men, achieve beautiful skin for years in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has personally provided thousands of facial treatments to his valued clients. Charlie has an impressive health sciences resume and continues researching the most up-to-date skin care services and products. “I love life. Having healthy habits, including good skincare, have helped me enjoy it even more. I truly enjoy sharing that with my clients. ” Charlie has a unique ability of quickly making his clients completely relaxed; allowing them to fully benefit from his treatments. Charlie’s practice focus is on total skin health. He specializes in anti-aging and healing therapies and is an expert in wound management with proven results in the reduction of scaring, swelling and edema. “It’s important to me that my clients not only enjoy their experience, but also see an improvement in the appearance and health of their skin after each treatment. My focus is on connecting my client’s skincare goals with the perfect treatments; doing so I am able to produce consistently better results.”Read moreRead less
- Erin Anderson TurneyLMEErin is an important member of our team of skin care professionals. She has been with us for many years and her full list of clients are proof of her successful philosophies. She is licensed, certified and exceptionally trained.Read moreRead less
- Gregg TewSurgical AssistantGregg is an amazing guy. He really cares about the people we take care of. He knows so many of our patients stories and worries about them like we do. He is always going the extra mile, working late and coming in early to make sure the doc's are taken care of as well as the patients. He is as invested in their outcomes as we are. In working with the practice for close to 30 years, he has seen it all and is a true comfort to patients and their families. He is part of the the true heart and soul of our practice.Read moreRead less
- Denell MortonMedical Coding and Insurance SpecialistDenell and her team are available to assist you with any questions or concerns regarding insurance or billing.Read moreRead less
- Dori WelchI have worked for Dr. Anderson for 18 years now and it was evident in the early years how much he truly cares about his patients as well as employees. It has always been his philosophy to have a "family environment" in the office and that is evident by the relationships of the long term staff as well as many long term patients. He sincerely has a heart of gold! Dr. Oberg has been a breath of fresh air to the practice and he is quickly demonstrating his love for his chosen career with his excellent surgical results as well as bed side manner with his patients. Thank you Dr. Anderson and Dr. Oberg for the opportunity to work for the most amazing surgeons and individualsRead moreRead less